Overview Of The IT Outsourcing Industry In Saudi Arabia
Since the time manpower outsourcing started emerging as a major trend , companies were committed to hiring the best and skilful expertise in the job market to serve the demands of enterprises.
Outsourcing has been a major trend from the 1990s. It is inferred that around 54% of all companies use third-party support teams to connect with customers. Over the past three decades, it has become an indispensable element of business management on a global scale.
According to Clutch’s 2019 Small Business BPO Survey, the most commonly outsourced services are accounting (37%), IT services (37%) and digital marketing (34%) Studies show that majority of Software Engineers in USA consist of 70% students and 53% of working Professionals.
The trend in IT staff augmentation flourished because of the abundance of IT resources, declining rates, and narrowing margins for companies that required these services.
Saudi Arabia is the second highly sought-after destination for outsourcing and shared service (OSS) providers in the MENA region.The rate of growth in the outsourcing services industry in Saudi Arabia has been exponentially high as companies work to expand in the region.
Zoondia, with its expertise and professionalism in the past 12 years have done and completed more than 100+ IT outsourced projects from countries all across the globe mainly USA, Middle East countries including Saudi Arabia, and Australia.
As firms who provide outsourcing, fully understand the requirements and projects before any staffing recommendations take place, the IT companies in Saudi Arabia can avail a host of advantages of staff outsourcing:
- Cost effective –The salary paid to outsourced employees is less than that of permanent staff.
- Time Saving — Employer saves on advertisements, interviewing a huge number of candidates and doesn’t have to give any training to the staff, saving time of the employer.
- Increases the Total Output — The resources, time and money saved can be utilised for propagating the core business.
- Flexible Staffing — As staffs are appointed as per the requirement of a project and time, companies enjoy full flexibility in the staffing system.
- Gets Qualified and Skilled Manpower — Companies can select their staff based on their skills and experience in the required fields.
- No Obligation, No Liability — Enterprises are not obliged to pay any sort of bonus, provident fund, claims and policies or incentives once the contract is terminated or expired.
IT staff outsourcing is a wonderful choice for you while developing custom software designs for your customers & for internal use. Zoondia can become the extended hand for any outsourced IT projects and can provide the Best End-to-End IT Solutions with its experience and integrity it has gained over the years.
Your business has important IT needs to fill, even if you’re not able to maintain a large in-house IT team. Choosing the expert help of the T Top Outsourcing Software Development Company — Zoondia can provide a cost-effective and efficient solution that promotes your long-term growth to scale up or down as needed.
Whatever your business needs, we can provide you a full range of solutions.For questions or more information, please contact: